Contact lenses are small prescription lenses, worn in “contact” with the eye. They are designed to correct refractive errors and maintain ocular health. They float on the tear film layer on the surface of the cornea.
Modern contacts are much more than small eye glass lenses that fit onto your eyes. They do, however, function much like regular eye glasses—refracting and focusing light so that objects appear clearly. Since the lenses stick to the tear fluid on your eye surface, they move naturally with you. This is but one advantage contacts have over glasses.
- Biofinity Silicon Hydrogel contact lenses retain water within the contact lens, which minimizes dehydration.
- Has added comfort and breathability.
- These are an excellent choice for new patients.
- This is a highly moist contact lens that feels very comfortable. It is smooth that makes every blink feel almost as if you aren’t wearing contacts.
- Monthly replacement required